CFP – Animating Industry July Theme
(DEADLINE 22nd June 2015)
This month’s theme examines all aspects of the animation industry and industries, which utilize animation.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
- Historical overviews and reviews of (an) animation industry
- Practises and development within an industrial setting
- Freelancers and opportunity
- Training for industry – the question of appropriate education
- Funding and support
- Collaboration with other industries (i.e. science and other STEM areas)
- The place of animation within other industries.
Posts of between 300 and 500 words, which discuss any aspect of the above topic are welcome. Contributors are encouraged to include clips and images to support their posts. Please also include a short bio to accompany the post. All permissions are the responsibility of the contributor. Please contact the editor firstname.lastname@example.org with submissions or questions.