CFP Acting & Performance in Animation (Animation Studies 2.0 September)
(DEADLINE MONDAY 26th AUGUST)
This month’s theme invites posts which consider the acting and performance in animation from any angle.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
– The fictional star and the cult of personality
– The animator as actor and the agency of the creator
– The animated actor – rotoscope and mo-cap performance
– The ‘celebrity’ voice performance and the rise of the hidden talent.
– Agency and performance theory
– Live animation performance
Posts of between 300 and 500 words, which discuss any aspect of the above topic are welcome. Contributors are encouraged to include clips and images to support their posts. Please also include a short bio to accompany the post. All permissions are the responsibility of the contributor. Please contact the editor email@example.com with submissions or questions.